Monday, February 25, 2013

Just A Little Venting....

February is not my month.  I've been so overwhelmed with school and work and I'm starting to feel like the walls are caving in.  There just isn't enough time in the day.

I got my tax return today and wanted to try to deposit it through my mobile app.  Usually you can just take a picture of your check and deposit it that way but apparently I can't do that with the type of account I have so I called customer service. I had to deal with a customer service rep who was more interested in trying to get me a credit card than actually helping me and in the end apparently I can't be helped.  It's very frustrating.

Now I'm trying to get all organized to spend the next 3 hours in the library studying for a monstrous test before heading off to work at 7 and then studying some more.

And to top it all off my jaw is inflamed because I grind my teeth at night when I'm stressed out and it's hard to eat and even open my mouth when this happens which just adds to my stress.

I honestly just want to curl up into bed and watch netflix all day until all of this stops.

Ugh is it summer time yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips