Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Since You've Been Gone....

Find this FREE graphic HERE


I feel like I haven't been on this blog in FOREVER! I've been totally consumed with being a couch potato and getting ready for the semester that I haven't been very productive.

So what's happened since the start of the new year?

Well.....not much if I'm being completely honest.  I feel like I've been crazy busy with work and my internship that I haven't had much time for any adventure.  I did manage to go out to the bars and a yummy sushi dinner this past Saturday and I bartended an event at my internship Friday night and made some serious bank. Other than that I've been busy trying to prepare for March. March is going to be insane for me! We have a TON of shows going on at the theatre and I'm trying to get the ball rolling on a lot of things so that I'm not running around like a chicken with my head cut off. 

Other than work and the internship I've also been getting ready for the semester. School started on Monday and I must say I am exhausted and I haven't even started the readings I need to get done for tomorrow. Procrastination Central!!!!

I'm just not use to the routine of getting up and actually being productive instead of hanging out on my couch with my dog watching Disney movies all day....

Oh the life of a college kid.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips