Monday, January 7, 2013

Stressed Is Desserts Spelled Backwards


Stressed out about New Year's resolutions, school, work, life in general? 

1. Listen to some tunes - Blast some music and dance like no one's watching. I personally like to turn up the Britney circa early 2000's and shake it to Oops...I Did It Again.

2. Workout - There is no better stress reliever than a good workout to get rid of some of that tension. I take out all of my anger on the treadmill and feel a million times better afterwards.

3. Take a walk - You might be able to couple this with working out but I think there's a big difference to running like there's no tomorrow and taking a quiet stroll to clear your head.  Sometimes all you need is a little fresh air and some time to yourself.

4. Primp - Pamper yourself. Take a bubble bath, do your hair, paint your nails, just do something to make yourself feel good.

5. Chocolate - Indulge a little! Nothing calms the nerves or soothes the soul better than some chocolate, I usually keep a stash around the house in case of emergencies.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips