Monday, December 10, 2012

All I Want For Christmas Is You, And You, And You....


Christmas is coming! I'm taking this opportunity to procrastinate and make up a Christmas wish list.  It's a bit excessive and I doubt Santa has any of this stuff for me in his giant red bag but a girl can dream right?

The Makeup Forever HD Complexion Starter Kit.
Found HERE at Sephora, the kit is $79. I'm thinking I might really treat myself and order one after finals week as a reward for making it out alive (hopefully).

Kate Spade iPhone 4s case.
It's currently on sale at Nordstrom for $24 and would make my iPhone look so pretty!


UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boot

It's $230 at Nordstrom but I really do need new a new pair of UGG boots and I don't have any black ones....


A Michael Kors Chronographer Watch

It's practically a steal at $250 from Nordstrom! Ok maybe not really but it's so amazing!
I'm hoping to actually get one for when I graduate!


I mean that list might be a bit much but go big or go home right?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips