Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh You Fancy Huh?

I changed up the design a little bit. The old one just wasn't bright enough.

The background and header are courtesy of Babbling Brooke Designs.  I'm so grateful for finding her site off of Pinterest!

I'm really feeling the Chevron and Zebra print (2 of my favorite things!)

Roxi was not very happy that my attention was focused
more on my laptop than it was on her.

I hope everyone likes this new design! I personally think it's much cheerier and definitely expresses my personality a little bit more. It's a little fancier and more aesthetically pleasing too!

Here is what the old layout use to look like for comparison .
I honestly was so bent on changing things up because I'm procrastinating finishing my study guides....and I'm also blog obsessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips