Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Week In Photos


Ahhhhh finals week is over! I must say I feel like I can breathe a little easier, there's a little pep in my step.  I'm looking forward to winter vacation and relaxing for a change until January rolls around and I have to do this all over again.

Anyways, below is documentation that I survived this week.


Roxi helpin a sister out with Geography homework

My outfit this week. I believe I rolled up to both of my finals dressed like this
before going home and changing into real clothes for my internship

My snazzy red pants. I LOVE these! I wear this outfit so much my boss has started
calling me "red pants"

My roommate and I decided to exchange X-Mas gifts early
due to finals stress.  She got me a jewelry organizer shaped like an owl.
I got her an iron skillet shaped like a guitar!

The view from my (boss's) desk at work.  We had to be open until 2am because of finals.
Nothing sucks more than being forced to stay on campus that late.

Last night, celebrating no more finals!

A little treat my roommate brought me.  Haagen-Dazs and cookies from McDonald's

Conversations with my roommate. I've been obsessed with
Winston ever since Mumford & Sons came and played
the Gryphon.

The outfit I wore last night to my boss's holiday party. Those shoes
are so gorgeous but so so so hard to walk in.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips