Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winterlicious




Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
Millionaire by Nailtini

Favorite Winer Lip Product?
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch

Most Worn Winter Clothing Piece?
My black Old Navy vest

Rockin the vest & flannel


Most Worn Winter Accessories?
My bow necklace from Forever 21 and CZ earrings

Favorite Winter Scent?
Anything that smells like vanilla or cookies

Favorite Winter Beverage?
Hot Chocolate

All Time Favorite Holiday Movie?
It's A Wonderful Life

Favorite Holiday Song?
All I Want For Christmas Is You

Favorite Holiday Food?
Christmas Cookies!

Favorite Christmas Decoration?
Christmas Tree

The Christmas Tree I decorated at work!

What Is At The Top Of Your Christmas List?
An iPad...or my rent being paid

What Are Your Plans For The Holidays?
Traveling to Virginia to visit my family and relaxing in Colorado



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips