Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas



We finally have some legitimate snow in Wyoming!
I'm a little upset that it chose to snow the day that I was planning on going home but I'm still excited nonetheless.  

Roxi was pretty excited to until she got to cold and practically dragged me back inside.


I took advantage and broke out my awesome berry colored infinity scarf from Target.  I had a work meeting today so I wore a sweater dress and my denim jacket. I looked super awesome shoveling snow in my J.Crew and riding boots.

Hopefully the weather will behave tomorrow so I can finally get out of town and start celebrating! I'm flying out to Virginia Friday morning with my sister so we can spend Christmas with our dad and grandparents.  Friday is also supposed to be the end of the world....call me paranoid but nothing better go wrong with my flight.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips