Saturday, December 8, 2012

Graduation weekend and Finals!

It's SNOWING!!!! Ahhhh I'm so excited! It has only snowed once this winter so it's about time we get some snow! We didn't get a lot and it's been bitter cold today but I'm still happy!

My baby girl loves the snow - this picture was taken during the last snow fall...

Roxi LOVES the snow but unfortunately I was just to busy today to take her out to play. I'm hoping we will get more so that she can go enjoy herself!

This weekend was graduation. Unfortunately, I didn't graduate (totally overrated) but my BFF Megan did! We drove to Cheyenne to celebrate with her at the Cadillac Ranch. It was SO much fun!

Megan and I (yes my best friend and I have the same name)

Monday marks the start of finals week.  Fortunately I only have 2 finals at the end of the week so I have all week to procrastinate studying.

I carry a little motivation around with me to keep my spirits up and get through the end of the semester.

My (imaginary) boyfriend is just so sweet!

Oh Ryan....you know just want to say to keep me going!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips