Thursday, December 13, 2012

Every Day Makeup

Every day makeup


So here's my "everyday" makeup routine.  I change it up a lot but this is what I've been sticking to lately.

First, I apply my Garnier BB Cream.  I LOVE this product! I use it as a base for my foundation but on days when I'm not feeling a whole makeup look (like today) I just stick with this and some blush and then I'm done.

Then I apply my foundation. I change this up a lot but lately I've been loving the L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation. It is supposed to give your skin some luminosity (a dewy look) which I guess it does. I really just like this foundation because it stays on all day if you use a setting powder or spray.

Then I conceal. I've been using the Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer. It brightens up under my eyes which is a must since I have dark circles because I don't get enough sleep #collegeproblems.

After that's all done I set it with my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. This stuff is awesome! I have oil skin which seems to get oilier and oilier and this powder helps keep that mess off of my face.

Then I contour with my bronzer. I just use an angle brush and get some on the hollows of my cheeks, my jawline, my temples and the sides of my nose.  It makes my face look skinnier and more defined. I do this even when I just wear the BB cream because it makes me look more put together when I'm not.

Now for blush. I like the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush.  It's a cream blush that looks kind of like a powder once it's applied.  It doesn't stay all day so I have to reapply it whenever I get the chance. Right now I use the color Rose Petal. It's like a soft pink and gives my face some warmth without being to harsh.

Then it's on to the brows.  I ALWAYS fill in my brows, even when I'm not wearing any makeup.  Filling in your brows instantly makes you look better and since I've over plucked through the years I look kind of weird without it. I use Maybelline Define-A-Brow and I will never use any other product.

Then I apply some mascara. I don't have a favorite mascara, I just grab whatever I have and apply lots of it. I like the thick dark look on my lashes since it makes my eyes pop.

Finally I add a lip balm. It's usually Mabelline Baby Lips. I like the color Pink Punch right now since it adds some more color to my face without being to much. I usually always have one of these babies with me.

That's it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips